The 7th EspeQBrazil will have a poster session on November 27th. Posters must be fixed on their allocated space between 08:30 and 10:45 h, on November 27th. After the session, posters must be removed by the authors. Posters not removed by the authors will be removed by the Organizing Committee and will be available for pick up by the authors until 18:00 h of November 27th, at the EspeQBrazil office. After this period, the posters will be discarded.
Participants with oral presentations or flash poster presentations must present themselves to the room monitor at least 30 minutes before the start of the session in which they will participate. Files used in the presentations must be saved previously at the Media Desk (at Carménère Hall). Abstracts selected for oral presentation must also be presented as poster.
The certificates will be made available to the participants in digital form, in the Participant Area.
Guidelines for Abstracts Submission
Abstracts must be submitted online, in the Participant Area, until August 31st 2023. Each participant is allowed to submit 01 abstract.
- Prepare the abstract in English according to the MS Word document – download the template.
- The abstract may not exceed one page.
- Oral presentation slides must be in English. We also suggest that the presentation itself be in English (not mandatory), which is an important part of internationalizing the event.
Submitted abstracts must be relevant to one of the RESEARCH TOPICS below:
- Chemical speciation analysis/fractionation for the life sciences
- Chemical speciation analysis/fractionation for nutrition and food science
- Trace element speciation analysis/fractionation for environmental and geological sciences
- Speciation analysis/fractionation for the study of metallodrugs and their biomolecular interactions
Poster size and language:
The Organizing Committee of the 7th EspeQBrazil have stated that posters must be restricted to a size measuring 90 cm wide x 120 cm high and must be prepared in English.